Oscar Wilde: The Unrepentant Years (Harvard University Press, forthcoming October 2017)
The Annotated Importance of Being Earnest. Cambridge: Harvard UP, 2015.
Charles Ricketts, Everything For Art: Selected Writings. High Wycombe: The Rivendale Press, 2014.
The Picture of Dorian Gray: An Annotated, Uncensored Edition. Cambridge: Harvard UP, 2011.
- In paperback, with a new Preface, as The Uncensored Picture of Dorian Gray. Cambridge: Harvard UP, 2012.
- In Portuguese as O Retrato de Dorian Gray: Ediçao Anotada e Sem Censura, tr. Jaurio Dauster. Sâo Paulo, Brazil: Editorio Globo/Biblioteca Azul, 2013.
- In Greek as TO ΠOPTPAITO TOY NTOPIANΓKPEΪ: H EKΔOΣ AKOΛΘEI TO ΠPΏTOTYΠO XEIPOΓPAΦO TOY ΣΓΓPAΦEA. Athens: Ekati Publications, 2013.
- In Italian as Il Retrato di Dorian Gray:Il dattiloscritto originale non censurato, tr. M. Piumini. Milan: Mondadori, 2014.
- In Turkish as Dorian Gray’in Portresi (Ciltli), tr. Ülker İnce. Istanbul: Everest, 2014.
- Hungarian edition forthcoming
Recent/Selected Book Chapters and Essays
“William Morris and the `Moral Qualities’ of Ornament,” Socialist Studies/Études socialistes (Canada), forthcoming
“Portraiture in Oscar Wilde’s Fiction,” Études Anglaises (France), 69/1 (Jan–Mar. 2016), 49–61.
“A New Poem By Christina Rossetti.” Notes and Queries, 61:1 (2014), 92–95.