Catherine MacDonald, MFA
Anderson House, 913 W. Franklin St., room 302B
- MFA in Creative Writing, Virginia Commonwealth University
- BA in History, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Creative writing (poetry)
- Rousing the Machinery (poems). Fayetteville, AR: The University of Arkansas Press. 2012.
- How to Leave Home (poems). Georgetown, KY: Finishing Line Press, 2009.
- “Court and Bower,” Prairie Schooner. Spring 2015: 45.
- “Pleasure Wheel,” Sou’wester. Spring 2015.
- “Symmetry in Arrangement.” The Abaculi Project. Vol. 1, No. 1: (17).
- VCU Visiting Writers Series, Spring 2013.
- College English Association Annual Conference, “Beyond Boundaries and into Transformations: A Reading from Rousing the Machinery,” March 2012.