Jessica Hendry Nelson, MFA
Hibbs Hall, 900 Park Ave., room 324 F
- MFA (Creative Writing) Sara Lawrence College
- BA (English) University of New Hampshire
- Creative writing (creative nonfiction)
- “Sunday: A Travelogue.” Prairie Schooner, Winter 2017.
- “Survival Instant.” Outlook Springs, Fall 2016.
- “Indigo Girls: One Day Lost.” Indigogirls.com, June 2015.
- “Rapture of the Deep.” 1966: The Rumpus, June 2015.
- A Literary Field Guide to Vermont’s Green Mountains (anthology/graphic). Ed. with Sean Prentiss and Julia Shipley. Athens: University of Georgia Press, [forthcoming].
- Advanced Creative Nonfiction: A Writer’s Guide & Anthology (textbook).London, UK: Bloomsbury Academic, 2021.
- If Only You People Could Follow Directions (memoir/essays). Berkeley, CA: Counterpoint Press, 2014.