Sonja Livingston, MFA
Hibbs Hall, 900 Park Ave., room 313
- MFA (Creative Writing) University of New Orleans
- MSEd (Counselor Education) SUNY/Brockport
- BA (Anthropology) SUNY Brockport
- Literary Nonfiction
- Lyric Essay
- Religion & Spirituality
- Poverty & Social Class
- “Magdalene,” & “Easter”: Two Micro-Essays, The Cincinnati Review, May 2022
- The Virgin of Prince Street: Expedition into Devotion (essays). Lincoln: U of Nebraska P, 2019
- Ladies’ Night at the Dreamland (essays). Athens: U of Georgia P, 2016.
- Queen of the Fall (essays and memoir). Lincoln: U of Nebraska P, 2015.
- Ghostbread (memoir). Athens: U of Georgia P, 2009.
- Creative Nonfiction Workshop
- Forms of Creative Nonfiction
- Writing Richmond
- Literary Publishing (Blackbird)
- AWP Award in Nonfiction (Book Prize)
- Foreword Reviews/INDIES/Book of the Year (Gold Prize)
- Arts & Letters Nonfiction Prize
- NYFA Nonfiction Fellowship
- Iowa Review Prize in Nonfiction