Les Harrison, PhD
Hibbs Hall, 900 Park Ave., room 415
- PhD, Texas A&M University
- MA, Texas A&M University
- BA, Miami University
- Nineteenth-Century American Literature and Culture
- Museum Culture
- Early American Literature
- Scholarly Editing and Digital Publishing
- “Nathaniel Hawthorne and Herman Melville” in Hawthorne in Context. Ed. Monika Elbert. Cambridge UP, 2016.
- Ed. with Wesley Raabe. “A Selection from Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Uncle Tom’s Cabin: A Digital Critical Edition: “Topsy.” Scholarly Editing: The Annual for the Association of Documentary Editing 33.1 (2012)
- “January 29,1852, Chapter 31, Part 1: Uncle Tom’s Cabin in the National Era, Commentary by Les Harrison.” The Harriet Beecher Stowe Society. 29 January 2012.
- “February 26, 1852, Chapter 35: Uncle Tom’s Cabin in the National Era, Commentary by Les Harrison.” The Harriet Beecher Stowe Society. 26 February 2012.
- Co-Editor, with Colin Dewwy, Melville and Art, The Melville Electronic Library.
- Faculty Advisor, VCU Chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, The International English Honor Society.
- Fulbright Scholars Grant. Universiteit Gent, Spring 2013.
- Four VCU Faculty Members Receive Prestigious Fulbright Awards, VCU News, 8/13/2012.